WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Kent - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Kent > Topics

Subject: Uk hip hop
Replies: 5 Views: 1297

has2 5.04.08 - 10:26pm
Why is it so hard to get, why all us british people spendin are money on that want to be gangster usa , down loads some the uk tracks will put more up every week. *

7oaks 14.04.08 - 05:12pm
I agree livin in kent its for hiphop, all local small music shops close down cause of places like hmv, feelin the uk downloads you have, they are good, iv heard of most of them, well in part from digit n tubz, o and danny who, but im lookin forward to hearing more. Wicked group. *

longal99 14.04.08 - 05:17pm
Digit tubz are quite good, nice one for that site address has, the uk rap has always been hard to get its easy to find how to make bombs or internet then uk rap. *

has2 14.04.08 - 05:29pm
Glad your likeing the downloads, digit n tubz are in great tubz as come along way, and digit was great from start, i no these 2 so gettin there tracks is easy will put more of them up very soon. *

hyperd 11.07.08 - 01:17am
S.kalibre is frm medway and he merks it ppl,support and spread the wrd.oh yh cud u plz support my chatsite http://prodigits.co.uk im frm chatham so i want sum kent pplz 4 support lol nyc 1 yh *

aznblaze 4.06.09 - 03:45pm
im big on uk hiphop bt its hard to get respect, im a uk rapper and i du sum solid trax, check em owt on myspace.com/sifstarr01 or youtube search Sif Starr.. *

* Kent Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Kent

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search